Recently, I faced a problem. My Gmail memory space had become full. I solved this problem by deleting the emails from the Social and Promotional folder in my Inbox. Now, many people will not know how to select all the emails from a folder aka Social or Promotional. Actually, it is very simple to select all the emails and delete them in one go.
Please follow the steps as follows:
- Click on the Social folder tab in Inbox.
- We know there is a checkbox before every email. Also, there is a checkbox for selecting all the emails on that page. Click on this checkbox.
- You will find a message – “All the hundred conversations on this page are selected”. Next to it you will find – “Select all 18,149 conversations in Social”. Click on it.
- Then you will find a message – “All 18,149 conversations in Social are selected”.
- Click on the delete icon to delete.
- It will ask a confirmation, click OK.
It will take some time and all the emails in Social folder will be deleted.